Monday, August 25, 2014

Soooo...... Recap.

Let's have a recap. Maybe like a month back in time. I haven't updated since like a month back?

I've finished my summer job. It was sad to leave erryone. And really sad to say bye to a patient that I used to work with almost everyday. Anita, was her name. I won't forget her.

Me and Steph had a lot of work to do at the job. Just kidding, we did lots of these and more that aren't diplayed on the pic:



And then we had a party night, me, Steph and her 3 other friends: 




Immediately after I finished work I rushed to the trains to get my ass to Stockholm. So after 30 mins I was on my way. I went to watch the pride parade and do some shopping. On the pride thingy I met Jimmy! JIMMEEEEEH! I haven't met him for like a year. xD We've spoken on the phone and all, but it wasn't until now that we accidently met each other. First thing I said to him, which I didn't take notice of: "Are you gaaayyyy???" For hanging out there. xD 








Met Sauma that day too and we hung out, did some shopping and stuff. Can't remember a lot more.

She also came to visit me here in the city with her bro! Showed me an easy libanese dish, delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment