Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's over. For now.

I had the exam in pathology during Friday. It was probably the worse I've ever experienced. Maybe it is the worse... Because I only slept 30 mins that night. Yeah, I went to bed at like 5:30 but couldnt fall asleep until like 20 mins later and the exam was at 8 AM. I had one cup of coffee that night, felt how my head went heavy by the time I was going to bed. Then I couldnt fall asleep because of the coffee still having an effect, apparently, plus I was thinking about everything in life... I managed to fall asleep and wake up, that was only a nap. Not a "good nights sleep". When I woke up I felt like shit. My head was spinning, I couldnt think straight. I felt like I was drunk. Seriously. Don't recommend this method at all. I took another coffee, hoping my dizziness would ease and I'd remember what I studied. On the spot of the exam I realized I couldn't think. And that's when I totally gave up on life. I knew I was in a bad condition before the exam, the time after the nap, but on the spot I was gone. So yeeaah... I had no energy or memory to think at all. Hopefully I'll never experience that shit ever again. My tummy ached a lot too because of the coffee, I didn't have anything else down there except for coffee.

That was when the sun rose and I was still studying...

Afterwards, to forget the depression or hopelessness I decided to hang out with Victoria this evening. We  went to Systemet and I bought my first alcohol, ended up with a regular Absolut Vodka. How sad. We then ended up having a couple of drinks in a park in the evening and talked and talked for hours. We started at 19 and went home at like 23. It was deadly cold when it was dark, so damn cold!! Notice, this is the first time I hung out with Victoria, excluding the small chats we've had in school, and the fact that we clicked pretty well on the first time is nice. 


________________

Oh, I also received my very first Glossybox this week, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment