Monday, May 19, 2014

Random list of Q's

I've had a lot happening since the last post but I'm just so bad at updating right now. I don't know why. Just being lazy all over. Or overly busy. One day, my friend, one day, will be the day I'll write a proper post. But I can tell you about my current situation. I just realized that I have SO SO MUCH school work to do. It's unbelieveable, but the upcoming next 4 weeks will be hell. Yeah, I'll suffer till the end of the semester. No rest after that, no. Why? Because I'll work on my summer job immediately after school is finished. What summer job? Biomedical scientist at the biggest hospital in the county! In the area of clinical chemistry.

Now, to the boring nobody-cares-list:

1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? - I'm not a smoker, so I'm good.
2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused? - Taken!
3: What if I told you that you were pretty? Well, thank you list.
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”? Noee!
5: Are you interested in anyone right now? Besides my bf? Nope.
6: What are you looking forward to in the next week? Nothing! Studies and more studies! Kill me! :D
7: Do you want to be single? Sometimes, when we fight.
8: Did you go out or stay in last night? Do I have an option? I came home late at night, dead tired after travelling across half of the country!
9: How late did you stay up last night? Went to bed quite early! 23.30 ish?
10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot? Meeting my current bf?
11: Last three things you had to drink? Water, juice... Maybe coffee, only to stay awake.
12: Have you pretended to like someone? No, but I am very tolerant and show a lot of respect. Even to those who dont deserve it.
13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it? no
14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months? -.- 
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone? Depends. If its a long, serious relationship then yeah, otherwise nope (incl. beloved friends). Only guys can make me like this :/
16: Think back five months ago, were you single? No
17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon? having lunch at school
18: Hold hands with anyone this week? No, its Monday. But yesterday, yes :>
19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol? Probably, if I had to. But nothing I'd prefer
20: What would you name your future daughter? My little husky puppy... I dont know.
21: Do you miss anyone? A bit yeah
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night? No
23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? No
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings? Depends on the person. You know, some people you have to, others its easier to.
25: Have you ever cried from being so mad? Sure..
26: Who did you last see in person? A buddy 
27: Are you listening to music right now? Yeah, newly found song, which is old but: Despina Vandi- Come along now
28: What is something you currently want right now? Die.
29: What is the last thing you said out lot? I dont know? HAHAÖ
30: How is your heart lately? Ok? Its beating properly as far as I know. In love? YEah its ok.
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? All hoods are too small and therefore ugly on my head.
32: Are you wearing socks? Yeah, too often
33: What do people call you? Soffan, soof. Its kinda hard to keep up with that
34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight? I always do that
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life? ha.ha. If you knew. YOu'd wish death to take you. 
36: Who did you last share a bed with? A loved one
37: Did you do something bad today? Too much candy in my tummy
38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? Yesterday. I said bye and left town. 
39: Do you get stressed out easily? Thats part of my life right now
40: Will you sing today? Dont think so
41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t? Depends on the person.
42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone? Mostly Malin
43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance? Thank God no
44: What are you listening to right now? Still the same song as mentioned before, Despina Vendi
45: What is wrong with you right now? I'm procrastinating
46: What is on your wrists right now? nothing really
47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing? In VN! 
48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider? I'd take hot choco. love that! Gotta make some after finishing this list.
49: Do you make wishes at 11:11? Never done, try to when I see it, but.. Nah.
50: Are you a good artist? In what form? I mean.. Im ok. 
51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh? Depends. But pure love is ofc.
52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago? Cant recall sh*t. But probably not
53: Ever been on a golf cart? YEAH its awesome!
54: Do you have trust issues? Not usually..?
55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who? Not all night, aint nobody got time fo' dat! But for hours yes.
56: Do you own something from Hot Topic? We dont have that here
57: Do you use chap stick? Who doesnt?
58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face? Sure!
59: Do you have a little sister? NOOEEEEE, Stupid questions down here, right mate?!
60: Have you ever been to New York? I'd love to. But no
61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yeah, totally
62: Have you hugged someone within the last week? Yes, a lot ^^
63: What were you doing at midnight last night? In bed, about to sleep, surfing a bit on the iPod
64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? Yeah. Speaking of this! me and malin were talking about..!
65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? Yes :)
66: Were your last three kisses from the same person? -
67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days? Damn this shits getting annoying
68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Both
69: Will next Friday be a good one? Shaddap. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment