Thursday, January 8, 2015

Abandoned Houses and more

Hellooo there! It's been hell of a while since I was here. I'll update ya'll on what's been going on in my life, focusing on different events.

First off! I found two amazing abandoned houses! From the 60's / 70's super close to where I live! There were several, smaller abandoned things around these houses and I was crazily thrilled when I discovered these houses! I was alone, strolling around outside of this other abandoned weapon factory (all the doors are all sealed, hence I couldn't access them) and I then decided to go a little further than usual. So I climbed up a mountain, found some extra abandoned junk and then continued further into the forest. Suddenly I was seeing... Some amazing stuff. I'll let the pictures talk from now on.

Okay, first off, down below are the doors to enter the factory, I think I've posted about these before, haven't I?







Now down below: here are some new stuff that I discovered that day, before Christmas holiday.


Imagine how thrilled I was when I saw this house, and even more excited when my "this is abandoned" senses were ringing!



 I'm a scared ass, paranoid creature, been seeing too many horror movies. After discovering this place I called Leo to "get his ass over here", because "I think this place is abandoned". And so I waited for him to come up to this place and we went in together.

You see the light blue door on the picture above? Apparently that's the basement. We went inside and what was inside was... nothing special. Pics below shows that.





But then we went out again and went around the corner to find this door, by the side of the house!


It was open!
But kind of disappointing. As you can see below, there's only graffiti all over the place. Really bad graffiti too! This is just shit, nothing is art. If you're gonna do graffiti, at least be fairly good at it so that it is slightly pleasurable to the eye, this just makes my eyes hurt.


 There's a funny story to this particular small spaced toilet. Outside of this little small space says "to go upstairs", some graffiti shit, well, they fooled us. Because when we expected stairs we instead got this. The WC was kinda clean and new too!


 You know, the adventure wasn't done there. I saw this house from afar but I was scared someone might live over there but Leo said we should go and check out the house anyway and so we got closa.. an' closa. And when I saw a broken window + uncut grass my "this is abandoned" senses went ape shit. This beautiful house, looking so damn untouched, like I was among the first people there, made my heart grow for this place more and more.



The adventure didn't stop on the outside. Of course we found a way in.. and down.

I would never dare to go down the basement alone, yet alone just walk inside this place! Thank god Leo was with me, he didn't seem scared at all.


The microwave below is broken into glasses, as you can see. Do you also get the 60/70's feeling?


"Dirt". Not just any type of dirt. If you look closely you'll see it's dead mice. Not the big ass mice, but the smaller, cuter ones. It's a really fascinating picture actually... From the left you can see the skeleton, old disgusting, dead stuff and as you move more and more to the right you'll see more flesh and in the end, very right side there's a newly dead mouse.

When I first saw this I immediately thought of someone with some bizarre mind was around. Like "who kills animals on purpose?! They're probably a murderer...". I rarely get those danger bells ringing when I see dead animals, maybe cause the situation was in this empty house. But Leo calmed me down by telling it's the mice probably eating each other, they fell down, couldn't get up and died on the spot.


There was more, not just the two houses.



Follow me on instagram. The pics below are from my IG: saphientia



Stole this pic from Leo

I'll be making a YouTube video of this place, when I get some time. Otherwise I have recently posted some new videos on my channel: click here


No comments:

Post a Comment