Sunday, February 15, 2015

Update: Stockholm and INNA

It's been hell of a while since I've been updating around here. Well, I've been having so many changes going on in my life right now that I just forgot about the blog. But now I feel it's time to do an update about some events that have taken place recently.

So I am currently at home, in Stockholm again and I came like 3 Feb because of the INNA concert that took place on the 7th.

Friday night included partying with my beloved Diana and Saturday was INNA time. It was amazing to see INNA, however it was disappointing concidering the major lack of effort to give a good show. I mean, what the heck is she wearing? Shit to the gym? Come on!! Lost some respect for here there.

Anyway, me and Diana were at the front, literally. And I shook hands with INNA!  You gotta reach out! Her hand was cold and so small. Perhaps a bit sweaty..





That's how close she was. I could have her whole face up in my camera without zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment