Thursday, March 5, 2015

hey, wow, I suck

Well hello there. I have been lacking with the updates. What can I update about? First of all, I've moved back home to Stockholm so a new chapter has begun.

I have partied.. Last week we celebrated Diana's mums bd which we afterwards went clubbing. Saumans mum surprised us all by letting her go out with us. I've also started focusing more on art!

I do scribble art and have started a new Instagram for that. I've been having this Instagram for a couple of months now but it's NOW that I kind of realize that I wanna post some of my art works. Right now, today, I started a new Tumblr too for the sake of my art work. The Tumblr will probably have some description behind all my works, that's what I want my Tumblr for. But of course, people can follow just for the sake of the pictures.

Follow me on Instagram: CREEPYISM
On Tumblr: Creepyism1 (#1 at the end)

or you can look for the links in the description to the left.


In the beginning I just scribbled some shit together and I didn't put a lot of effort but the later works are cooler and you can see that I've put more effort into them.

How did I discover this skill and why did I choose this type of art? I'll answer this on my Tumblr. But basically it all happened by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment