Sunday, March 9, 2014

Huntiee

The whole weekend was supposed to be dedicated to studies but screw that because I was moving to this new blog. It was frustrating but yeah... I made it and now I'm relatively satisfied with the design.

Yesterday I watched Melodifestivalen online with Malin and the whole time we were cheering for Ace. I was so damn convinced that she was gonna win because who doesn't love that song?! EU loved her! And then... Suddenly us swedes made her lose to Sanna. With two points!!! Gaddamnit!! I was so pissed! Sigh. But Sanna is also good, my second favorite, but I prefer Ace to represent us in Eurivision.



Anyway, last weekend I visited my huntie for five days!


We played a lot on the PS3, Resident Evil 6, we watched lots of movies and bought Sonic!!! Nostalgia! I'm the only one who wants to play Sonic that much, so I'm the one maintaining it. 


 This was very spontaneous. I just surfed the web as usual and stumbled upon this sale on this air-balloon flight and told Malin immediately about it. It ended up with me and Malin going to this in the summer!!! (Two adventures with Malin this summer!!) Yes, a dream come true! A dream I've had since like five years back! Here it finally is! 

 I'm and Androider in my heart and this was a very pretty wallpaper I found. Ehehe, screw Apple iPod, you'll never be free from my Android influences.

Here's Chili, the diablo turtle. He became hyper after Islam gave him an earthworm. Damn, that was brutal but apparently it was a treat for Chili. It was also very disgusting to watch Chili tear the poor worm apart!! Seeing the flesh being torn apart, some intestines flying all over the aquarium. Nah, no intestines, but bloody hell. Even Bobbo ate a huge part of that worm! He approached the piece of worm and ate it in an instant. Is it good for aquatic fishes to eat this stuff...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment