Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm alive!

Hello there,

I haven't been able to post a lot as you've seen. Well, that's only because I have a lot going on right now! Last week I was away at my bf's place on da wezzt side of Sweden for five days. I had my birthday during that time and other stuff going on which I'll be posting more about in the future.

Today will be a hectic day too since I'll be on a road trip to Gothenburg to see my beloved Magnus Betnér! And I'll be at home at like... 2 AM! With a lecture at 9 in the morning :'D Kill me :'D More on this later.

Then the last thing why I'll be shitty at posting later on is the exam. It's coming up. In fact, it's in one week and one day from this day, so.. 2nd of May. I can't promise I'll be posting anything before that exam. Sorry. But me and exams are always enemies during the course and then suddenly on the last week we declare war and it becomes a war zone here at my place.

Taken when I was on the west side, out in the heat

No comments:

Post a Comment