Friday, April 25, 2014

West side story 8

Heeeyyyaaaahhh! I didn't think I'd post stuff now because of the post before this one. But I've decided to wrote about the stuff I was supposed to, why, because I will forget more and more detalis as time goes.

So last week I went to my bf's place and stayed there for five days. There's not a lot you can do there since it's a very small town. Most of the time we spent the day fishing outdoors. Other studd we did was spending a lot of money on food, because we didn't cook. There was a newly opened Sushi bar in town and we went there to eat like three days in a row. Izlum also knew the people there so we got a bit of discount. In the evening we'd spend watching movies. I finally got to see Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. It wasn't the best, but which PA movie is?

On my birthday we went for a long walk to the outskirt of town, behind a mountain, a new place to go fishing, grill and just chill out. This weekend and especially my birthday was a really hot day, the sun was blazing. It was daymn hot at the place we arrived to. There were literally no shadow at all. I hid under Izs' sweater and that helped a lot. But I was unable to do anything, any single movement and I'd be exposed to hot hot sunlight. Oh, and we arrived right before 12, middle of the day. Just imagine the sun on you. I got a slight tan on my hands. Iz on the other hand didn't mind the sun at all, just going on with whatever he was going while I sat there like a statue for hours, waiting for the sun to cool down as the hours passed, THEN I could move and start living. 

Anyway, the walk to this place was the most annoying part. We went like mountain climbing. It was a new, unknown way we were going to, so.. We took whatever path we saw would be the fastest way to our goal. We climbed steep mountain sides with very heavy bags on our arms and shoulders. It was sweaty and exhausting but one thing I always fear are the insects and specifically ticks. I don't know if they're "awake" at this time of the yeat, but I damn assumed they were since it's spring time. But yeah, ticks. I had borrelia last year and I daymn didn't wanna catch that shit again. 

All in all. It was a good time. Good month. Now on my last week I have to study.  But here's a photo bomb. Random order. I'll soon tell about what happened yesterday.. When I was in Gothenburg.












It was so sunny and I was unable to see my iPod screen and so I assumed I took a normal picture until I saw this. Every picture I took from this place ended up with a huge finger in front of the lens



















No comments:

Post a Comment