Saturday, April 5, 2014

Yay!

Writing the post before this one was very exhausting and strenuous. But let me just announce some good news: I PASSED THE BIOCHEMISTRY!!!

This is a "barrier course", which means you're not allowed to continue in the programme because this is the foundation for another course. In this case, that course is in the fall. But since I passed biochem, I'm now able to continue. So yay!


That moment of a miracle. You know.. I've put so much effort and sacrificed so damn much time for this. Over a month I think. I didn't move my ass for a month. Was just focusing on studying this. I'm glad it's over.

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO EFFING PROUD OF YOU!!!! you're a constant inspiration in my life! a good damn force of nature! congrats on passing your exam!!! u da best <3 let us remember this day every time we doubt or question whether hard work is worth it. okay. okay. nattz nu.

    ReplyDelete