Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cold hearted bitch

The people that are the coldest are the ones that once cared too much. You get hurt too much and heal. And then the same spot ripps up and then heals again, and so it goes, over and over again. At one point it'll become too hard to rip itself up open again. That's the point when you take no more bullshit and you become this cold, hard bitch. You can't take it anymore more, and as natural as it gets, you just don't allow yourself to get hurt again. You stop giving any fucks. 



I've been on too many adventures in such a short time. I've been on too many boats and most of them have sunken and I've just been swimming, by myself, back to the shore. But you know what? Right now I am on a boat, a new adventure. But there is a fire on this boat and I will need to evacuate this shit soon before I die. I will have to jump soon, but I'll try to fight the fire, but if too much damage is done, I'll have to jump. I'm trying my best but I don't think there's any hope to survive on it. 

Worse part: I am in the middle of nowhere and I see no shore in sight. I will be a lost soul, and do I care enough about myself to try to swim to that shore? Or will I decide to keep being lost out in the sea, struggle to stay above the surface of the water, or will I give up and sink to the bottom and stay there for a while? I am lost, and will be until I'll reach that point where I find the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment