Thursday, July 31, 2014

STRESS TO THE MAX

I'm so stressed right now. I have SOOO many things to deal with.

This is my time span: approx 2,5 hrs.

1. I've dealt with a b*tch ass thing about the hot air balloon thing. I don't wanna have more problems with that, so I'm wishing the company will go with my request.

2. I gotta sleep at 12 AM. Meaning I have very little time to deal with all my shit.

3. I need to do some cleaning in my room... And possibly my kitchen. But none of this will happen, because I have to time.

Why am I wasting time writing on the blog instead of doing things?

4. I. HAVE. TO. PACK! Not just a lil' packing for a trip to Stockholm. NO! I gotta pack for my whole trip to Amsterdam! I'm leaving on Sunday! I haven't done shit!

5. ....I haven't studied shit. Kill me. Seriously.

6. Tomorrow will be my last day at work. Sad. *Sob sob*.

I have 2,5 h to deal with most of these things. And I will, as usual, get ca. 5hrs of sleep.

I wish I could take a shower, but I'm not able to.

Heh, gotta pay my rent too. Screw this adult life.

Better go numb and get shit done


No comments:

Post a Comment