Monday, July 21, 2014

Okok, hi, I'm back

Eheee, hi, it's been a while. Like two weeks I guess? A LOT, as usual, has happened. I don't even have any order in my head anymore. I've lost t he order of events so I'm just gonna spit it out, whatever I remember.

Since the last post... Hmm, I've met someone that could fit as a soul mate, because we pretty much have everything in common. I'm very interested in M but it's difficult to keep the flame alive as you have the distance. Anyway, I really like this person.

I went to Stockholm! Two weeks ago. I was going because I had a hot air balloon flight booked. But I suspected a cancellation, because Saturday (12th) was going to rain. It turned out to be sunny but it was really windy, or enough not to fly. So yepp, as suspected, it was cancelled... Next time has to be after my Amsterdam trip!

Otherwise I hung out with Sauman, we shopped and walked around the city. Djurgården, Slussen, etc. I also met Rah-he for the first time. He's a chill dude, I like him. I also partied, at Sommar! That was a special night... Sommar! is way better now than what it was like 2 years back, when I first visited it. There I met Bahare and Melin again after a long time. And other people from Frunken.





Fast forward. It's Monday right now, last weekend Malin came and visited me here in le city. I showed her around and we had a really good cozy, quality time. Didn't party, but drank a bit, ate nice food. Shopped and stuff. And visited Stadsparken! And went to the cinema to watch Planet of the Apes. Damn, good movie.




 Shaved alpacas!! :(








I have only this week left at work.. I mean, next week will be my last week at work, after that I'll be gone. Done. For this year. It's been hell of an experience! I will totally miss my work place. I've learned so much. I am now a pro at stabbing people on their fingers.



People fight and break up with their guys... S and I are real single ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment