Sunday, July 6, 2014

Update



I'm soooo bad at updating! So many things have happened!!!

I went to Stockholm like 2-3 wks ago, hung out with Lucas for the first time in years. The week after that I went to Stockholm again. This time I managed to meet with Aramia and Josefine. It was nice to meet Sauman again after a long time. In the evening it was cinema time.

This week I've been meeting up with new buds. N and H. Been drinking 4 days in a row now. I mean, getting drunk 4 days in a row.

First off I met H on Wednesday and we took a walk, never seen that part of the city before. Then we went home and had a drink. The next day I met N and more drinking happened. On the Friday it was H again and we totally passed out because of the alcohol. So I slept over and arrived home at like 10:45. I've never slept so little in such time, these drinking days. And so today I couldn't go all out, I was drinking but didn't go cray with it. And again I dozed off and so I had to leave "early", passed eleven. That's why I'm here, writing this. Because I'm dead tired.

My job is doing great. I basically know a lot now. I'm going out taking test on my own. It's still challenging at times, especially with kids. I had a case with one newborn baby, or it was approx. a wk old. Soo tiny. But I'm working very independently now. I've also gotten to know Steph a lot better, on a deeper lvl that before, wich is nice. She cray, and I see a lot of her in me too, similar thinking in a way...

I've realized today that I don't wanna settle for a bachelor's. I want a masters and I've discovered toxicology, that might be my thang ya kno'. The salary is nice and it's very interesting. But we'll see after I'm done with my bachelor's, maybe I'll find something more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment