Monday, March 16, 2015

HUGE UPDATE: part 2

Since I moved back home I have also had a period where I hung out on Reddit a lot. That's where I also met this new friend. Alex from Virginia. We started by me posting on a subreddit and then he commented and I replied and then he did and so it all started. We then moved to PM's and then I took it a step further and asked for any social media contact. Snapchat and iMessage it is. Nowadays we chat every day on Snapchat. He also gave me a free copy of Portal. He's nice and a sweet guy!

What else... I have also been chatting a lot with "Murran", that was before though, now I don't do it everyday as I used to. Sebbe is also here, the regular stuff ya kno. I also kind of, started a little "business" with him. Hopefully we'll be able to meet this summer where I can join him in Gothenburg and we'll chillax. We haven't met each other despite knowing each other since last summer.

I met Malin during Saturday. It was the first time in forever. We haven't really spoken or hung out since autumn, nope, we never met during Christmas when I was at home. We went shopping, or she did most of it, I didn't buy anything, just a necklace and then we went to get free selfie sticks!! So we just talked as we shopped and updated each other on our lives.

The same day I went clubbing and in Kristall we met Chris and Kennedy! I haven't met Chris since IEGS and Kennedy since 2012. Kennedy wanted to chat and hang with me alone... Ugh, no... Not this again. After Kristall closed me and my girls went to Donken nearby and stood outside, what we didn't know at the time was that Mr. "Wille" Viking Hahne was standing really close to us, maybe a meter away and when Diana dropped her lip balm cap and he picked it up we started talking. He was like "do you speak Russian?". He understood what Diana and Kammie said a bit. We all talked a bit with him but it ended up with only me talking to him. So yeah, I had a personal chat with a politically active person, and not with any party but with SD. I joked about him being a "pure viking", that's when he talked about his name and he had an actual necklace with this viking motive. Damn.

He had been to Kristall, he said, but I never saw him there. He had this blinking device which I never asked about but I assume it's some kind of protecting thing... In case he's attacked? He was kind of "rigid" but still pretty open. We also shook hands when we introduced each other. I'm still baffled that I met him and never realized his role at the moment until later. It was cool.

OnePlus One, 1+

Yeah, you heard me. I got an invite from Murran! When I went to their website I found out that you could buy this phone on Tuesdays! Without invitations! That's pretty stupid because it's not as exclusive anymore!!! All this hype and excitement about invitations and now it's all ruined with this Tuesday shit?!!!

Anyway, I didn't believe my eyes when I got the invitation. It was love at first sight when I first found out about the 1+ and it was no doubt that if I'd ever get the chance, I'd take it. And I did. Murran posted on fb about having 2 invitations and I quickly asked if I could have one. So yeah, I'm super excited and of course I got the 64 Gb black one.

Since my phone is rooted and flashed with a custom ROM, Cyanogen 11 (CM11), that means I have to go back to stock ROM in order to sell my phone. Urgh... So I gotta wipe my phone and go back to Android 4.3.


No comments:

Post a Comment