Monday, November 10, 2014

Last post: Day 20-31 - Where do you see yourself in 10 years

I am very sorry, I still suck at completing this list, but hey, I'm finishing it all in this one post!

Day 20 - This song makes me feel good
I actually don't really have a song that makes me feel good. Though I do enjoy listening to Bubble Pop - Hyuna when doing no. 2 in the bathroom. That makes me more comfortable. 





Day 21 - Someone/something I admire
There aren't really someone I admire either... I have one person that I find myself respecting a lot. I barely know her but the way she carries herself is very much admirable. I can't tell who she is, but she's not a celeb or anything like that. Just a regular person, but she has indirectly influenced me. 

Day 22 - My bad sides
I don't know what my bad sides are... Can someone tell me? I find myself being too naive sometimes, at least back in the days. That I would consider a "bad side" of mine that I am not very fond of. 

Day 23 - My type of humour
Immature (poop jokes), sick humour that will make you very uncomfortable (maybe stuff like Shane Dawson does, even though I don't watch him regularly)... I don't know, and then I laugh when people get hurt emotionally and physically, e.g. if someone falls or people joke about someone's death in a funny way, I'd laugh and then feel sorry.

Day 24 - This is what I used to look like

Oh god... This is what I used to look like when I was a teenager between 8-9th grade. I had synthetic dreads that I made myself and fluffy legwarmers with platform boots.










Day 25 - My type of music
It has shifted a lot through the years but today I listen mainly to mainstream pop and such. I barely listen to house anymore, which I used to do a lot like 1-2 years back. But I enjoy artists like INNA, Alexandra Stan, Hyuna (K-pop) and other random songs.

Day 26 - Something that makes me feel good
When I ace an exam. 
Nah, but in the long run, that'd probably be doing good art. I really enjoy doing art and putting time and effort into a piece. A few posts back (in this blog) I showed one piece that was very detailed and I really enjoyed working on it. I have more pieces that I enjoy but the proudest one is that thing with a gas mask. 

Day 27 - Your positive sides
I see myself as a bitter person. I don't know... I am a good listener. I am thankful for being somewhat ambitious with my life, I crave for things in life and I am curious of people and things in this world, even though I loathe people, humans. It's a weird combination there. 

Don't ask me questions about my identity! I become so confused when I start to think! I am a confused person at this point of my life, uh-kay?! 

Day 28 - My favorite movie
I have a few but Insidious is a good one because the horror in that one isn't like the rest of the movies in the horror genre. This one doesn't have blood and splatter and that boring stuff. This one is psychological and out of the box. My type of horror.

Day 29 - If this was my last day
I've had this one asked before. I would tell all my loved ones to chillax and that I am happy to go away. Something in that manner. I don't care of my life going away, I care more for those who love me. That's the problem. 

Day 30 - My biggest celeb. crush
I've had celeb crushes when I was a teen but now that I am older I've never had any. I had the weirdest crushes... Buckethead (bad ass guitar player) and Joey Jordison (drummer of Slipknot and guitar player of Murderdolls) 

 Joey Jordison when he was in Murderdolls 

 Jordison in Slipknot

Buckethead


Day 31 - Where do you see yourself in 10 years
Hopefully have reached my goals and dreams when it comes to work related stuff. A well payed job and doing what I enjoy and am interested in. Right now: working with science.

And living with dogs and no children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment