Saturday, April 11, 2015

Abandoned place

I found this place and had my friend joining me. Finding the place was easy because I knew exactly where we were going. The area is divided into two big areas of copies of the same buildings all over the place. 

Getting into the first area was a bit of a hassle because we had to go through a tiny hole (turned out later that there was an easier entrance on the other side of the area). It was very exciting to enter the place. There was nothing creepy, I mean... Stockholm doesn't have a lot of creepy, abandoned buildings... 

In the second area we entered it was way easier to enter because a big hole was already cut out for us to enter. In there, we found some other strangers walking around in there. They even had a kid with them and they all looked decent so we didn't feel threatened in any way. Besides that they looked around, just like me and my friend did.





No comments:

Post a Comment