Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shitz and giggulz

So I text with people a lot and sometimes I just get into the giggle mode and I write the weirdest things that cracks me up now that I look back at these. Here we go:


1. 
"Can I have a picture of you?"
*Sends Susan Boyle*
"Haha, cut it off!"
*Honey Boo Boo*
This one, above, was some random guy, I don't even remember who it was, a random number started texting me and this is how I replied. I am the purple bubble. He stopped replying after the Honey Boo picture.

2. 

"Haha ok. :) Are you free anytime this week? .... Why no reply?"
"I have diarrhea."

This guy randomly came up to me while I was in a hurry to the train to Diana's birthday party last week. It was in the middle of my rush and I was in the corridor between the subway and pendel and this guy randomly stopped my focus and started talking and complimenting me and wanted my number and take me out on a date. 

Honestly, I was very flattered by his move and words, that's why I gave him my number but I knew I'd not go out with him so the sadist that I am I wanted to do some fuckery with him by being as weird as I could... But still being slightly normal. 

3. 

-I'm in!
-That's so weird to me xD
-Haha do it! ... 
- .....put some flour and let everything ferment into a nice hat on you. Oh, I didn't even add the yeast, I'll add that now.

Sorry for the darkness. My phone had night screen mode on. This is my buddy "Murran". I don't remember what we were chatting about but I think I asked about his bald head and somehow I came up with this hat thingy. Basically I wanted to cook something on his head and so I decided to describe some bread like recipe.. So now he has a dough hat.


4. This last one was when I was riding from Diana's bd party last week and I was in the car and super drunk. We were communicating about when I was arriving and well... I don't even remember texting this until "Peter" (that's what we call him) showed me this later that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment