Sunday, April 12, 2015

Random post

Here's some random pictures that have meaning to me. They're all just random and have no order so bear with me.

Click on pictures for bigger size.

1. Our first contestant is....! Nah, just kidding. Josh Stolberg liked my Jigsaw picture on Instagram!! "Who's that??" He's a writer, director, photographer, etc. and has directed for instance: Piranha 3D, The Hungover Games and more. I felt very honored that he like my picture. :3



2. I sold my Xperia SP, remember? Those who know me know that I am a passionate Android user and I subconsciously made this whole thing. I pimped my phone inside and outside. The crown is there to say "I'm a bawz" and Android surely is a boss!


3. Besides being an Android lover I love smartphones in general. Here's one of my first (it's my second) Android phones. My one and only, beloved Xperia Neo. It surely has a special place in my heart and is one of the best phones I've owned. 

Well my point with this picture is that I have never, I repeat, NEVER ever exposed the "virgin screen". Meaning I've never removed that plastic cover that came outta the box. Yeah, I used that as my screen protector for the WHOLE time that I used the phone. I removed it recently when I flashed ("installed", for those of you that don't know what flashing is) the stock ROM . It was the first time I've seen the screen without cover and I of course, had an extra and, this time, a real screen cover and I put that on. 

What I realized was that the quality of the screen went from junk ass hobo quality with holes and scratches to this pure, beautiful, clean HD. I've been living with a shitty screen my whole life and now I discovered this. Oh boy.  -.- 

Having a clean screen is just as important as having a good phone you're happy with. I can't emphasize how much you should have a good screen protector! 

With my OnePlus I ruined my first tempered glass protector. It lasted like 2 weeks and it wasn't the product's fault, it was my own fault. I bent it too much but that glass is pure HD and beautiful and gives way more premium feeling to the phone.


You see the lower left corner? That's what I cracked. The rest of the screen was intact. I have this thing that I can't stand things that are perfect. They have to be destroyed and that's when I cracked the rest of the screen with my hands. God it felt good.


Just my Xperia Neo on stock ROM. Back to Gingerbread that I looooove!


I don't know what happened here but I didn't do anything. Suddenly my YouTube window came out like this. I just pressed F5 and it was all good again but what is this? Haha. 


Just a funny conversation with my friend.


My little brother loved these! And I do too! Yeah I had my own story of Dragon Ball. It's actually pretty good. The drawings and all that. I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment