Saturday, April 11, 2015

FYFAN SL, put a stick up your bum!

I need to go on a rant spree in this text.

I just feel like this new system of SL is so stupid. People pay too much for a monthly ticket, it's about 750 kr for that and they're going to raise it to close to 1000 kr, ca. 900 kr. A freaking paper of Gustav Vasa every month to get from point A to point B in Stockholm! What if your travel distance between your home and work is, let's say, two stations? I know people with that short distance, are they going to pay that money for that short travel time?? No wonder people "plankar"!

Where does the money go, huh? We pay so much already, we're actually one of the most expensive cities in the world when it comes to the cost of a freaking ticket! This stupid money probably goes to hire all these inspectors to walk around the city and inspect us all, the more money the more inspectors. Yeaaaah, yeah, I know, the money actually goes into maintaining the whole rail system, trains and other services, or that's what they tell us. Well, good for freaking you, if you could actually give us all good quality for the system and services that we payed for that'd be great!

I use the subway and I was stuck for fucking 20 mins at one station because of some stupid "train issue" further down the road. Effing 20 minutes! If I was going somewhere important I'd be fucked! I don't believe it was some train issue, I believe some bad ass "plankare" got beaten down by a security guard for "plankning" which he/she decided to fight against.

Bitch, fucking please. I guess I could pay the right price for my ticket IF I GOT THE FUCKING QUALITY FOR IT!!! I don't want any fucking 20 mins stops! I don't want to be stuck and wait every fucking year during the winter when SL makes the same fucking mistake every year and never learns how to deal with a little snow! You know the snow is coming, you've lived here for, oh I don't know (!) a long time enough to understand that snow WILL fall! The subway has existed for over 50 years, it's fucking time to use the money and invest in a system that works! How the hell does Japan make it work? Germany? Or any other country? Why not just get some inspiration from them instead of robbing our fucking money to hire inspectors to bust the asses off of people that don't live in Hammarby Sjöstad, Danderyd or Stureplan with tons of money to spit out 1000 kr every month to this shit. Oh, I'm sorry, they probably don't even use public transport, because they are rich enough to drive a fancy car they want to show off every meter. I don't know, even if you don't want to pay 900 but have to, you'll indirectly support the shit you don't want to support.

A whole Gustav Vasa piece of paper in order to get in to town... How ridiculous. And you don't even go there every day!

When I lived in Jkpg I payed 420 every month, 420! You know how much a "fritidskort" costs now? It's a new thing that came out recently. You can, with this card, roam around the city, and even further, 24/7 for 30 days. You know how much? 1.5.0. 150 fucking kr. Let that sink in.

Sure, they don't have trains IN the city, only buses, and there's not much to maintain, so I understand how it can be so cheap. But seriously, the time I've lived there I had minimal issues with them, even during the winter. I was spiteful when I got posts on Facebook of my friends having troubles with SL during the winter. "Thank God I'm not in that shit hole". Now I'm jelly of JLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment