Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cynical

Yes, I drink my "stimulant" with a straw! Stop judging. No, it doesn't taste better this way but it's preventing the coffee from staining my teeth more than it could.

Call me a granny or whatever. But the reason why I enjoy and hate having my coffee (Cappuccino) with the newspaper is because the caffeine stimulates my brain to run in high speed and therefore I criticize the articles.

The hating part of this activity is I criticize the newspaper. I turn into this cynical b*tch. I think there's idiots around me all the time.

There was this short text talking about how you can "really support the environment". You should drive slower in the evening/night in order to save the lives of the frogs around this lake.

How the heck do you drive slower in order to save the frogs?! It's like telling Godzilla to walk slower because he can't step on people. And we're talking about frogs vs. a car! Who the eff stops or drives AROUND a frog in the middle of the road just to save a frog?! Drive over that shit! We're taught in driving school that if e.g. a deer, fox or whatever runs in front of you, you freaking go for it. You don't stop!

"Oh but we just wanna save the wild animals and the environment". Since when?! Humans have always fought animals in favor of our survival, should we suddenly stop the car or drive around a fucking frog for this? Hit that shit. Nobody cares.

Ugh, I just ranted on a text about frogs. What am I doing with my life? See what I mean with the cynical part, and why I hate this activity? There's plenty of more articles and texts that I could rant on that I find to be idiotic.

Since I'm on a hating spree I might as well rant on the Blogger app. What the heck is that shit? Why is it on the market when it doesn't even work?! The most basic functions don't even work! I can't post a text or a picture! I'd blog way often if this app worked but now I have to plug in my phone to my PC and get the pictures from there and then write my texts. I'm honestly considering moving platform, AGAIN. Maybe to Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment