Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MOVED TO WORDPRESS

So I mentioned in an earlier post today or yesterday that I was considering moving to WordPress. As you might have guessed. I did.

I will now start blogging on WordPress because their freaking app seems to work compared to Blogger's app. Suck on that Blogger. You've just lost another user.

Hopefully I'll be able to blog way more often now that I can do it quickly from the phone.

SAME NAME, DIFFERENT PLATFORM:

SOOFSOFIA.WORDPRESS.COM

All the contents from Blogger is moved to WordPress. God bless the import/export system. So ya'll choose wherever ya'll wanna read because I'll still keep Blogger but I won't be posting anything anymore.

If you wanna look even further back in my time, I still have my very first blog: http://soofsofia.bloggplatsen.se/

See you in another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment