Friday, September 5, 2014

31 Days List - Day 01

New category: "31 Days List"

I feel like I'm abandoning this blog because I give more attention to another blog that I have, but this is my main blog so I shouldn't put this aside. Since I suck at updating my life events I figured I could do this list to keep my blog updated and my readers distracted while waiting for an update of my life. I'll do my best to keep up with this list.

Day 01 - Present yourself 
Day 02 - Five truths
Day 03 - Your belief/religion
Day 04 - Your thoughts on love, and your first love
Day 05 - Someone I miss
Day 06 - Five pictures that make me happy
Day 07 - I regret this
Day 08 - An awkward moment
Day 09 - I wish to experience this again
Day 10 - Five words that best describe me
Day 11 - This makes me upset
Day 12 - A significant year of your life
Day 13 - A moment I'll never forget
Day 14 - Three places I wanna visit
Day 15 - Five pictures from 2012
Day 16 - This makes me cry
Day 17 - Something that fascinates me
Day 18 - My dream job
Day 19 - This is always in my bag
Day 20 - This song makes me feel good
Day 21 - Someone/something I admire
Day 22 - My bad sides
Day 23 - My type of humour
Day 24 - This is what I used to look like
Day 25 - My type of music
Day 26 - Something that makes me feel good
Day 27 - A song that makes me happy
Day 28 - My favorite movie
Day 29 - If this was my last day
Day 30 - My biggest celeb. crush
Day 31 - Where do you see yourself in 10 years

Day 01 - Present Yourself

I've had this question before on my old, Swedish blog that I wrote in 2011, can be read here: click.

Let's see how much difference there is from three years ago and now. 

I'm pretty much the same as three years ago, but more mature I'd say. More mature and boring, calmer, also not as happy and hyper as I used to be from that old post. I saw a naive person in that old post but not that much has changed I think. 

My personality type is ESTP/ESFP, lately I think I'm ESFP, otherwise I've been an ESTP. 

I'm a 20 year old bitch. Born the same day as Hitler. Attending med. school, biomedicine, sounds advanced? Yeah, that's what I've always heard from people. 

I need to have a purpose, a goal in life. Anyway, I am an active soul. I thrive on actions and always having to do something, always on the move. If I don't have an outlet for it, I will release it mentally. Through writing and/or art. Any form of art. But I can't sit around and do nothing with my life. People that know me have heard me complaining about feeling down or sad because I feel like I have nothing to work towards, this will make me confused in life. 

I can easily forgive and forget. This isn't because the person deserves to be forgiven but because I have to forgive for my own well being. Deep down I am a free soul, and I can't stand around for too long and dwell on the negative things in life. 

Let's just say I'm a lil flame. Passionate about things, never giving up on things I care about, always seem happy lighting peoples lives, but I am also down to earth, boring as mud. I do believe in astrology and I am a cusp sign, after all, born between Aries and Taurus. So I have tendencies of both I guess? I think it's a mature way of handling it. That I am passionate like an Aries but I can tone it down, like the Taurus, when needed. 

I guess the Aries in me is the child and the Taurus the adult in me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment