Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 07 - I regret this

Day 07 - I regret this

I had never regretted things and I generally don't. 


But I regret punching bitches in the face if they've hurted me deeply, and there's two individuals in my life that I truly think deserve a death sentence. It's mostly because they have never heard the word "apologize". I haven't done shit to them, I'm a good person, I'm nice and respectful to people but haters gonna hate, because I know these people, deep down, want something from me. To like them back, to seek confirmation from me, to get a reaction from me. 


Haters gonna hate. 


And I have something that they want. So there's two reactions, 1. You let it be. 2. You eff up the person you envy. And these two people chose #2 and used it on me. I kept my head high and heart hard as stone when they kept punching me. But when the punching is over and you relax, that's when you start to soften up, you start to think and feel again. And that's when the regret hit me. Why didn't I do anything? I think I did the right thing despite the regret. I was mature, didn't start any drama and such.


I didn't start any drama because I know, arguing with these two people will be like arguing to a wall. Stupid people will always be stupid and their mouths will never shut up. On the other hand, why don't more sensible people sew the stupid people mouths shut? That's where the regret sits. 


But then we have this power that I believe in, karma. And guess what, I have seen how karma fucked these people that I deeply loathe. Even though I would have liked to use karma on my fist to punch these people and express my anger, I actually think that mental fuck up would be better. And THAT, my folks, is what is going on with these people. :) 


I don't condone corporal punishment but sometimes that's all that's needed for someone to wake up and realize what they're doing. 


But I don't want these two to understand, I like seeing them cringe in agony and I find pleasure in seeing their lives fuck up right in front of them. I didn't need to do shit, because their stupidity caused it themselves. 


Give respect, get respect. - Mr. Taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment