Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 05 - Someone I miss

I missed yesterdays post cause I was at a friends place to study, so I'll do 2 today to catch up. 

Day 05 - Someone I miss

I just don't care anymore.

I actually miss an ex-bestie. We're not friends anymore and will never be. Nothing dramatic happened that ended our friendship, meaning it wasn't shit about jealousy, stealing someones man and sh*t like that. But on the later days she was just so gone and I was fed up and so we split up. 

I miss her and the memories we had together because she was literally crazy and we brought each others craziness out. We went on so many random adventures, I have most of it all documented on my old blog btw. We would often just hang out after school in town to eat, talk, do some shopping, or the favorite: Go on adventures. Just go anywhere and discover whatever's there. Stockholm is a big city and there's lots to see. 

She was a really typical Aries! Very passionate, had a huge, generous heart, strong opinions, argued, dared to do really crazy things (and trust me they were really crazy... Once, on a group presentation she climbed up on a table in front of the class and the teacher, and started her presentation by screaming and pointing out to the class "Eff you, you and you!!". And she had told nobody in the group about this. Not sure if the group grade got affected by this...). I mean, she loved me and I loved her, it really showed that we were a crazy pair. She is a really good friend with a huge heart but once she hates, she really hates and never forgive. 

But she will always be in my mind and heart and it's sad that I'll never experience the same feelings and experiences again. Though it was frustrating in the end, it was surely hell of a nice time when we were friends. 


Here we were walking to an abandoned place and it was raining. We didn't have an umbrella or anything to cover ourselves. So I just simply came up with this idea. Went to a grocery store, took these and BAM. Partially protected from the rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment