Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 12 - A significant year of your life

Day 12 - A significant year of your life

Hellllll yeaaaaahhh!! 2012! Will always be significant to me! A lot happened here. 


This is what happened:

  1. The year started with a huge heartbreak.
  2. I then became very close friends with Kk.
  3. I turned 18
  4. I TURNED 18!!!
  5. I partied every weekend from that day on (my birthday was also on a Friday, perfect time to party)
  6. In May I met someone that would change my life.
  7. During summer I regained contact with my other half, Malin.
  8. Summer 2012 was well spent with Malin, watching the Swedish series Tunnelbanan
  9. But also haning out a lot with Is
  10. Last year of high school started in the fall.
  11. More party in the fall, cruises, clubs, bars
  12. More drama with love
  13. New years party at Is place with lots of people
2012 was surely an emotional roller coaster and many, MANY changes happened. It was crazy, a lot of fun but also a lot of drama. Many ups and downs.

<3

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment