Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 09 , 10, 11

Day 09 - I wish to experience this again

I'd say different periods of my life. High school, the Vietnam trips... But otherwise... Right now at this moment in life, I'd like to experience freedom, happiness and butterflies in my tummy. Sounds so cliche. But it's really important right now. 


This was a really short answer, but whatever. 


NEEEXT...


Day 10 - Five words that best describe me


This is just how I see myself:


#1 Calm: Yeah, I can tolerate a lot, and my mood is quite stable.

#2 Passionate: I have an inner flame. Once I'm interested or hooked to something, I would do anything for it.
#3 Laugh too much: I don't  know, I think I'm dry and people just amuse me, a lot amuses me. Which, I guess, is a good feature. To be easily amused and smile a lot, even though I don't feel well.
#4 Crazy: I don't think I'm literally crazy like some people can be. But I definitely have a weird, crazy side, an adventurous soul. An inner need to do shit that most people wouldn't think of doing. 
#5 Easy going: I just don't care about a lot of small things. I can go with the flow and just do whatever. I also forgive and forget easily. I'm just strolling through life without caring too much. This doesn't mean I never care or I never have troubles. Of course I do. But sometimes people have a hard time of letting go of smaller things.

Day 11 - This makes me upset


Probably stupid people. Not just any type of stupidity. But the one that is totally incredibly stupid. Someone that says stupid comments, someone that's bullshitting, someone who doesn't know fundamental communication, etc. Much more. It's your average idiot I'm talking about. And also Kim Kardashian upsets me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment