Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dat 17, 18, 19

Day 17 - Something that fascinates me

Paranormal, supernatural... Creepy, inexplainable things. Creepy things we can't explain. I have a whole encyclopedia of things like this on my book shelf. I don't dare to read it at times. 

Day 18 - My dream job

Live life and get paid for it. Nah, let's be more realistic. My ultimate dream have always been to become an austronaut... Yeah.. I don't know. 

Otherwise, something more likely to happen, and more realistic to strive for, is to work at a high tech, crazy lab. Working with dangerous components, or things that are forbidden... A lab that will spice up the time spent in there. I'm not interested at woking in labs with biosafety 4 (the most secured level, where agents such as Ebola are handled in), but more like... I don't know. Speaking of forbidden stuff, drugs. I want a masters in toxicology, I guess that's my current dream job. Working with toxic substances and study on how they affect the human body and the environment. 



Day 19 - This is always in my bag

Medicine for general symptoms, fever, aches and such. I also carry a lip balm everywhere. Yeah, that's about it. Not much more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment