Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 13, 14, 15

Day 13 - A moment I'll never forget


Hahah, probably the moments when I get the messages from the teachers when I passed the exams. Especially chemistry and medical microbiology. Because I had the lowest expectations, I was ready to accept an F, but miracles happen. 

Day 14 - Three places I wanna visit

1. Canada
2. Dracula's castle in Romania
3. USA

Yeah, quite boring answers.

Day 15 - Five pictures from 2012

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURES

This was like in Mars. I remember, at this point of my life, I was moving on from the break up I had in February. I remember my sadness but I was moving on.

This was during early summer. The first time I met Malin again. We went to this abandoned hotel, that is now gone...

Me and Kk don't care, we do whatever we want. We hid from class and played cards at this time, I think


On my birthday, when I turned 18. Party at Viper Room

2012 was the year I put more of my soul into my interest in abandoned places and I found some this year

No comments:

Post a Comment