Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 08 - An awkward moment

So, I know I've missed a whole week of posting. But trust me, I really have my reasons... I have a lot of stress and a lot going on right now. It's not just school but shit has happened. But hey, at least I can blog how much I want on this 31 days list. I'll try to catch up.

Day 08 - An awkward moment


Awkward and fun as hell. You know those few moments in life where you laugh so hard that your abs will get muscle sores, and how you literally feel like a firework, just exploding out of laughter. Well, these were one of the moments.


Me and my ex had decided to meet up and have a last talk about our relationship. This was at the end of it all. We met up on the stairs in high school and talked and talked for a long time. 


I really felt that my tummy was gaseous and annoyed and I was able to hold it in for several times. But suddenly, out of nowhere a burst of a loud fart shook the whole scene. The thing is, I never felt it coming, my muscles totally failed me. I was surprised myself that it was able to come out! I laughed and laughed but my serious ex just had a sad smile on his face and said "it's okay". I could stand there for hours and laugh but needed to cool down for the sake of my ex. When we were done me and Diana and Sauma were in the Curie corridor and I told them what happened and my ex's reaction and all three of us busted out laughing like never before. I fell on the floor, lying there just bursting out. 


It probably doesn't sound very funny on text but this was pretty awkward for me but I'm turning it into something funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment