Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 02 - Five Truths

1. I'm working towards the lonely life I want. Even though it seems like I am around people, love people and all that jazz, like a normal human being. Having a normal social life; I, deep down, try to stay emotionally independent. Only not to feel any attachment when these people leave my life. No sadness. Doesn't mean I won't get sentimental, of course I do. To some extent, but I am thankful for being able to free myself relatively quickly from any individual that leaves my life.

The lonely life I'm talking about is the life where I life by myself, with my animals, with no human being around me, because deep down people are complicated and annoying to me. I can have all the drama now, when I have the energy to deal with it, but when I get older, I will live alone. And I will be perfectly happy about it, even though some will see me as weird for liking this.

2. I often feel like an alien. Meaning I don't feel like I beling anywhere. I've felt this since my teenage years. That I am something different, I can't put my finger on what it is, it's just a feeling that I'm just... I don't know, maybe this feeling is based on truth #1, why I wanna be alone, because I always feel like an alien around people. I surely seem normal, but my soul will sometimes remind me of how I truly feel inside.

3. I have some people on this earth that I truly hate. I don't like having to hate anyone in my life, because it brings my mood down when I think about it, you know, hate is a negative feeling. But as I grow up I experience more things and people. And I've gathered some to my hate list. I have to say that there's two individuals that I really hate with my whole gut. I would be extremely happy to see them burn on the stake.

I guess this hate actually comes from my own actions too. That I could have done different but I chose not to because things weren't in the right conditions. I regret doing things differently. This plus the fact that these people never apologized for what they did, and I don't think they really understand what they did either... If they feel bad about it. I don't think they do, because they're so fed up with themselves.

4. I don't like babies and children. They scare me and make me uncomfortable because they're so fragile and I can hurt them with my adult powers. Haha, wut? No, but seriously. That's one part of the whole not-liking-babies thing.

The other half is the real truth: they're so extremely annoying. I can't stand them! The cries of a baby, the gross things that run down their faces, their constant need for attention! I could write a whole book about this, why babies are annoying. I will have a post about this on the blog. (Here it is)

5. I'm scared of parents. Especially a partners' parents, in my case a boyfriends' parents. I am also scared of friends parents, any parent! If I'm being put on the child-parent situation, I will surely become a bit scared. Why? Simply because I have so much respect to parents. They're like a boss, they are bosses of my friend/boyfriend. You get what I mean?

When I worked at the lab, I surely had tons of parents around me, but we were on the same level, we were all employees and so it was just about getting to know everyone, viewing them as friends, but I did have some extra respect and considered what I said because after all, they are older than me and I do have respect to elders. But not everyone is scary, just like with any other individual, there will be people that you have better chemistry with than others.

This being said, I am scared of some parents simply because I have a lot of respect for them.


Are these truths or confessions? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment